Code critique

Kevin Guidry kguidry at utk.edu
Fri Jan 18 15:22:35 CST 2002

	Hello all.  Would it be permissable and appropriate to post some
code here on the list for review and critique?  I'm not much of a coder,
so I'd just like some feedback on a short program.  I know it works, but
I'd like to know if it works well, is organized intelligibly and
intelligently, etc.  I also know that there are many ways to do the same
thing in perl and I'd like to know if the decisions I made were the right
ones.
	Thanks for your time.  If you have Monday off, enjoy the three day
weekend.  I'm sure that everyone else is jealous. :)

Kevin

http://knoxville.pm.org/