November meeting

Martin, David MARTINDT at eetcorp.com
Wed Oct 31 09:58:19 CST 2001

Greetings,

The November meeting has been scheduled, here are the details:

Date: Monday, November 12, 2001 at 7 pm
Place: Stefano's Pizza upstairs room.  7213 Kingston Pike, Knoxville

Need a volunteer to present a tutorial.  Several ideas have been posted on
the list before, though the possibilities are various.  If you want to
present a tutorial or want a tutorial, post to the list.

I am attempting to use my FirstStep site, http://penguipotamous.com, as an
interim place to put Perl Monger announcements.  The site was unavailable
last time I checked, but your mileage may vary.

I have been unable to contact the official Knoxville Perl Mongers contact
person and have no idea whether he is still interested in promoting a local
perl mongering, so the FirstStep site may have to suffice for now as I have
no way to update the official knoxville-pm site.

--
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction"

http://knoxville.pm.org/