Tonight's meeting

Martin, David MARTINDT at eetcorp.com
Mon Nov 12 09:42:44 CST 2001

that would be great!  I had meant to have something in the can as a backup,
but the Java class has most of my recreational programming time lately.  I
have no idea how many will attend.  Would like to get the December meeting
in MetroPulse and/or the Daily Beacon, but haven't yet.

David Martin
EET Corp
martindt at eetcorp.com
865.671.7800
www.eetcorp.com

--
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction"