Perl In Knoxville

ShoeTick shoetick at icx.net
Thu Aug 9 06:53:09 CDT 2001

I think this is worth thinking about a meeting. I agree thought that
Sassy Ann's is not the kind of place where I would like to talk about perl.

The idea of Litton's is not bad. Depending on where everyone is coming
from. We could also add Barley's (in the old city) to that list. They
have that banquet room upstairs. I know some of the managers and could
probably work it out.

If not we can all get together for coffee sometime and just talk about
how we want to do this and to get a topic or two started for the meetings.

-Joshua