Knoxville.pm meeting (was Re: )

Steve Lane sml at zfx.com
Fri May 7 08:59:12 CDT 1999

MCSI wrote:
>         The First Knoxville.pm meeting is tomorrow night at the bird's Eye View
> (in the old city, if you know where the old city is, you know where this
> place is.) Call if you need directions at 436-0870.  (did you know that you
> could send mail to everyone in Knoxville.pm by writing an e-mail to
> knoxville-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org ?)  Anyway, I'm looking forward to
> meeting you all!

glad to see a message on this list.  does anyone
have an idea how many people will be coming to this
meeting?  i'm planning to drive up from Kingsport.

a side note... i don't know if there is an "agenda"
for the meeting, but i'd be happy to bring my library
of non-Camel-Llama Perl books (Cookbook, Advanced,
Web Client, Effective, Programmer's Companion, Orwant)
if there's any interest.
--
Steve Lane <sml at zfx.com>
http://knoxville.pm.org/