[Kiev-pm] Job Spec

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Fri Jan 13 13:41:25 PST 2017

Hello,

We are considering hiring Ukrainian Perl developers to work on our web
based CRM software.

Please do not post details the hiring company to this public forum, but
you can contact me directly for information.

We will be in Kiev at some point in February and would like to make
contact with potential candidates.

Details:

Pay Rate: $15-$20/hr
Terms: Hourly contractor
Company Location: USA
Hours: Flexible
Onsite: No

Typical LAMP stack with jQuery, jQuery UI. We are moving towards
AngularJS. Very large codebase. The company has an open, transparent
culture.

Required Skills:

Good work ethic and self discipline
Team worker, able to negotiate, support, and compromise
Good written and spoken English
Strong Perl OO and functional
Strong MySQL
FastCGI
Git
Test automation (Test::More, Mechanize, etc.)
MVC frameworks (Mojo, Dancer, CGI::Application)
Experience refactoring legacy code
Able to understand and debug unfamiliar code quickly and effectively
RedHat (CentOS)
HTML/CSS, etc.
Understanding of Software Engineering principles (encapsulation, loose
coupling, high cohesion, design patterns, etc.)

Desired Skills:

Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
AngularJS
MVC frameworks