[Kiev-pm] программист Perl / Job

Максим Колодежний maks at koma.org.ua
Mon Mar 24 02:20:38 PDT 2014

> Мы также предоставляем бесплатные уроки английского языка.

Hi, Lyle.
How will you provide English lessons? Through a skype?:)

--
Phone: +380962250349;
Home: http://www.koma.org.ua/ <http://komaval.com/>

*Confidentiality caution and disclaimer *
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged
to delete this message and destroy any printed copies.