[Kc] Meeting Space

John Judd funkyshu at dark-linux.com
Mon Oct 26 09:47:13 PDT 2015

My company, C2FO, has a large meeting space with large projector screens
and enough seating for a hundred or so but also with with a lounge-like
setting with kitchen, tables, etc., so food and drink are welcome.  That
includes alcohol.  We often have Boulevard on tap.
I know KCPM has always been a small group and this might be overkill for
regular meetings but our company is very welcoming to developers and
entrepreneurs to use the space free-of-charge.  We have hosted talks for
Lambda Lounge KC, the Node.js group, Athena League, and now the Golang
meetup group.
If KCPM wants to meet here either regularly or randomly, just let me know
and I'll get it scheduled.

John Judd