[Kc] November Meeting

Kit Peters popefelix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 09:23:00 PDT 2015

Will be held at the Kansas City Library, Plaza Branch, on Tuesday, November
10, at 7:00 PM.  I'll be doing a talk on Moose and Moo. I know these object
systems are well-established in the larger Perl community, but I also know
there are a number of us here who are, or have been, stuck in shops that
are, shall we say, behind the times.

Donations are requested to cover the cost ($20) of space rental.  Donations
may be made in person at the event, or via PayPal to popefelix at gmail.com.

KP

--
Kit Peters, W0KEH
GPG public key fingerpint: 1A12 04B6 0C80 306A B292  14FD 2C7A 1037 F666