[Kc] Different meeting venue

Kit Peters popefelix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:48:25 PDT 2015

I'd like to see this group become less moribund, and become a viable
resource for Perl developers in this town, rather than a few hackers
getting together for food and beer.

To that end, I'm going to reserve a room for the second Tuesday in November
at the Plaza library.  I'll post an announcement to the group when I've
confirmed the reservation.

KP