[Kc] November Meeting

John Judd funkyshu at dark-linux.com
Mon Nov 9 07:56:57 PST 2015

 I konw haven't been to a meeting in a long time myself but mostly, because
I live in Lawrence, but has anyone thought about using meetup.com to
schedule these meeting?  http://kc.pm.org/ hasn't been updated in at least
3 years.  I'm guessing we'd get much more visibility on meetup and
hopefully more participation.