[Kc] senior- and junior-level Perl jobs and UI positions at Rent.com‏

Alan Voss alanvoss at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 17:05:32 PDT 2014

This is Alan Voss.  I used to hang in your group quite a bit before
moving to Milwaukee and now to Seattle.  Unfortunately, the Mongers
group in Seattle is currently defunct.

Anyway, I am currently a Senior Perl Developer at Rent.com, and have
been for nearly a year, and we have a few senior and junior level
programming positions open for telecommuting or on-site in Santa
Monica, California.  Rent really is a cool place to work, and the work
is interesting and challenging.

The mix of technologies we use mostly are:
* Perl
** Template Toolkit 2
** Catalyst
* Linux
* JavaScript/JSON/CSS/HTML (mostly for our UI people, but any
experience is certainly a plus)
* Oracle
* Endeca

I'll be one of two Rent.com representatives at YAPC in Orlando this
coming week, so you can try to find me there, or if you just want to
shoot me your resume, that works as well.  The job description and
some benefits can be found here:
http://rentpath.com/careers/?cjobid=AG525524221&ref=http%3a%2f%2fwww.rent.com%2fcareers%2fjobs%2f

Hope you all are well!
Alan Voss