[Kc] PHP guys?

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Sat May 11 09:04:28 PDT 2013

What does Stephen Clouse have against PHP?

I certainly don't have, against Moose, enough animosity to justify serious
slander.

I think Perl with Moose is a different language from Perl without Moose. As
different
as C++ and C.

, 2013 at 11:25 PM, Stephen Clouse <stephenclouse at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Kit Peters <popefelix at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm sure I'll hate myself for asking this, but what do you have against
>> Moose?
>>

> I'm kinda curious there too.  Moose feels like the only thing Perl has
> going for it at present.  Otherwise I'd have jumped ship for an evolved OO
> 3GL.

So you're over autoconverting scalars? Or is that feature now available
enough other places.