[Kc] work needed immediately

Stephen Clouse stephenclouse at gmail.com
Wed May 8 20:13:59 PDT 2013

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Kit Peters <popefelix at gmail.com> wrote:

> No Perl left?  No Perl left?  Say it ain't so!

I applied at Andrews a long time ago.  They were shifting from Perl to Ruby
and needed someone to bridge the gap.  Had a pleasant interview but
ultimately didn't get the position.

My outfit - Smart Warehousing - might be looking for another dev in a
> little while, but I don't know the time frame.  For whatever it's worth,
> you can send me a resume and I'll forward it on to my boss.

Oh really?  I interviewed with them through a headhunter the last time I
was job hunting.  I liked them a lot, wouldn't mind applying again if
they'll have me.

--
Stephen Clouse <stephenclouse at gmail.com>