[Kc] work needed immediately

Kit Peters popefelix at gmail.com
Wed May 8 16:44:33 PDT 2013

No Perl left?  No Perl left?  Say it ain't so!

My outfit - Smart Warehousing - might be looking for another dev in a
little while, but I don't know the time frame.  For whatever it's worth,
you can send me a resume and I'll forward it on to my boss.

KP

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Doug Sparling <doug.sparling at gmail.com>wrote:

> No, we (Andrews McMeel) actually just filled the last dev spot and there's
> almost no Perl left.
>

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Ryan Southard <eodchop at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Last I knew Andrews McMeel was looking for Perl devs.
>>

>> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Don Ellis <don.ellis at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Luke Patterson <lukewpatterson at gmail.com

>>> If he doesn't vouch for him, who will? (like signing your own public key
>>> in GPG/PGP)

>> --
>> Ryan Southard uses Linux, you should too.

Kit Peters, W0KEH
GPG public key fingerpint: 1A12 04B6 0C80 306A B292  14FD 2C7A 1037 F666
46A7