[Kc] last night's meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed Mar 14 06:36:19 PDT 2012

We had a great meeting last night at 75th Street Brewery. We chatted
about tons of topics like:
- Log::Log4perl
- profiling and optimizing database driven applications
- using DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader to investigate database schemas or
bootstrap your DBIx::Class Result classes
- the local employment scene
- building tests with Test::More, Test::Class and friends
- tons more that I've forgotten

And of course we drank most of the Dry Irish Stout that they had on tap.

There was pretty wide support for continuing meetings at the 75th
Street Brewery, so we'll probably return there next month (Tuesday
April 10). Perhaps this will let some of you folks in Missouri make it
more easily.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to use the mailing list or drop by
#kcpm on irc.perl.org.

See you in April!

-Andy