[Kc] KC Perl mongers March meeting MOVED to 75th Street Brewery in Waldo

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Mar 12 12:45:03 PDT 2012

Jonathan reminds me that tomorrow is the 2nd Tuesday in March, so it's
time for the KC Perl Mongers meeting. Our regular location is closed
this month, so we're meeting at 75th Street Brewery in Waldo instead.
It's one block West of Wornall on 75th Street. We'll get together at
the regular time: 7pm.

I've been building a catalyst application on dotcloud.com this month
and can chat about deploying plack applications on dotcloud. I'd also
love to hear about any cheaper alternatives if anyone has experience
with them. Jonathan says he has some questions about database access
from a piece of code and will bring it to discuss.

Please let me know if you're going to make it, and if enough folks are
coming, I'll call to reserve the back room.

I look forward to seeing you there!
-Andy