[Kc] January meeting tomorrow, Jan 10

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Jan 9 07:36:45 PST 2012

Happy New Year, KC PM'ers -

The 2nd Tuesday of January is tomorrow, the 10th. That means it's time
to head over to Barley's in Shawnee at 7pm and chat about perl, local
tech stuff, and other nerdy interests. As usual, I'll grab a high-top
table or two in the back room with the pool tables. New folks and
regulars are always welcome.

If you can make it, or are considering it, please let me know so I can
gauge how many stools to procure.

In the meantime, here's an interesting piece encouraging folks to
increase their involvement in CPAN and the perl community:

http://blogs.perl.org/users/buddy_burden/2012/01/stepping-up.html

See you guys tomorrow evening!

-Andy