[Kc] Tomorrow's Meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Feb 6 13:27:10 PST 2012

Yep, we're still on for tomorrow night. It will likely be a small
meeting, probably just about 4 of us sitting around with snacks and
beers, chatting about perl and the local tech happenings. You're
encouraged to join us, and we'd love to meet you.

Look for us at Barley's in Shawnee in the back room by the pool tables
around 7pm. You can call or text me at 816-298-0826 if you can't
identify which group we are. Or just stand in the doorway and loudly
ask "where are the perl guys?" we'll find you. ;)

We'll see you tomorrow night!

-Andy