[Kc] May 2012 Meeting?

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Apr 23 17:13:54 PDT 2012

Hi Luke -

Yes, let's get together on the 8th of May (the 2nd Tuesday) at 75th
Street Brewery. I'd love it if you could share your experiences about
mobile stuff. We're pretty relaxed about speakers these days, so I'd
love it if someone like you would step up and keep us entertained for
a few moments. Please let me know what I can do to help.

Thanks for letting me know about the site. I'll look into it.

-Andy