[Kc] meeting attendance

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Wed Sep 14 08:58:20 PDT 2011

On Sep 13, 2011, at 3:33 PM, Sterling Hanenkamp wrote:
> I wonder if you could drum up more interest in the PM meetings via a similar user group for other languages or related topics, like the Jay does in Omaha via ODLUG (http://odlug.org/)? I don't think that's the purpose of ODLUG, but I think it must help.

Omaha Perl Mongers was separate, but I grew tired of being the sole presenter every month. So we threw in with ODLUG, a larger more diverse umbrella group. Then those leaders moved out of state leaving me "in charge" of "both groups."    :)

Since we cast a wide net we usually get 4-8 people each month and the meetings are interesting and very diverse.

http://odlug.org