[Kc] Working with JSON and JQuery

Jonathan Otsuka djgoku at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 11:26:09 PDT 2011

I am currently working on a project that I am querying a mysql database and building a JSON object. That object is then being queried with $.getJSON (jquery) and builds HTML tables on the fly.

I am not sure my JSON object is the most efficiently structured and if I am doing too much on the client side to build these tables. The pages don't seem to be slow to build/generate the tables just this is my first time using JSON and jquery.

Would someone on tuesday be able to maybe look at what I have and maybe give me some pointers?

Jonathan Otsuka