[Kc] monthly meetings

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon May 24 05:48:07 PDT 2010

You bet! We get together on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at Barley's
in Shawnee. We typically grab a couple of the high-top tables in the
back.

I hear that some groups seem to have some technical meetings and some
social ones. We tend to have pretty much what they would call social
meetings. We sit around and share tales of recent perl or other
technical projects, and chat about any employment opportunities around
town. We don't talk all about perl, and sometimes it almost never
comes up at all, so there's a range of topics to interest all kinds of
folks.

It looks like June 8th is the next 2nd Tuesday, so I hope to see you
there if you're interested!

-Andy