[Kc] late notice of meeting tonight. Come learn about using memcached

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Mar 9 08:10:40 PST 2010

You bet!

We used to meet at Planet Sub near the Plaza, but some time after they
stopped serving beer, there was some interest expressed in moving the
meetings out toward Overland Park somewhere. That's when we moved to
Barley's in Shawnee, which is at least closer to the highway for folks
who have to travel a bit. That was over two years ago, I think.

I'd love to hear some discussion on where to have some meetings in the
future, whether it's every meeting going forward for a while, or we
settle on a deal like odd numbered months in KS and even numbered
months in MO. Do you have any ideas for locations in mind?

In addition to opening up the floor to discussion about location, I'd
again like to broach the subject of a succession plan for the
"moderator" position or at least a way for me to pass this hot potato
to all interested "victims". I don't mind sending out an email once a
month, but I have to believe that there's one of us who can drive more
interest in the group than I've been able to.

Good to hear from you again, Randall. I hope to see you at another meeting soon.

-Andy