[Kc] Event Daemons in Perl

Jay Hannah jhannah at mutationgrid.com
Mon Dec 20 15:38:33 PST 2010

On Dec 20, 2010, at 4:36 PM, Sterling Hanenkamp wrote:
> I only meant "backhanded" to mean "indirect". You backhanded me in the process of frontal slapping the mailing list configuration. :-p

Wow. What a violent bastard I am. My shrink better up my meds.   :)

But it is true: That particular MailMan configuration setting will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. Or someone could click that little radio button and press "Save". Or they could email support at pm.org which would send me an email and I could do that for them.

Hmm... Scratch the last option. I'm feeling violent AND lazy.   :)

Jay Hannah
Software Architect
jhannah at mutationgrid.com | http://mutationgrid.com | 1-402-598-7782