[Kc] Event Daemons in Perl

Jay Hannah jhannah at mutationgrid.com
Mon Dec 20 11:29:31 PST 2010

On Dec 20, 2010, at 1:16 PM, Stephen Clouse wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Jay Hannah <jhannah at mutationgrid.com> wrote:
> Catalyst Moose-ified its internals in the 5.80 series. Development of that line began in Oct 2008.
>
> Already using Catamoose :)

Is that a project name I've missed? Or a meme I'm already using?   :)

> After using Moose heavily for a year, "plain old" Perl OO makes me want to eviscerate myself with something involving a machete and a food processor.

I still use Damian Conway OO Perl (Manning http://www.manning.com/conway/) techniques when an entire system is 100 lines or less.  At real or predicted total size of project exceeding 100 lines of source code the Moose is my co-pilot.   :)

P.S.  Why is this mailing list set to "Reply to author?"   Isn't "Reply to list" vastly superior?

Jay Hannah
Software Architect
jhannah at mutationgrid.com | http://mutationgrid.com | 1-402-598-7782