[Kc] Fwd: [yapc] Perl Conference at The Ohio State University, June 21-23rd 2010

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:50:24 PDT 2010

Eleven hours to Columbus OH from here is possible without taking any breaks
whatsoever and no traffic jam in st. louis or indy. At least three fuel
stops plus at least one meal. I wonder what my father would do if I showed
up at his house (about 2/3 of the way there) with a van full of perl mongers
with sleeping bags. Give us each a cold one and use of the living room
floor, probably.

--
I like to think that when I ramble on, I'm speaking for others who share my
opinions or point of view but who aren't as expressive.