[Kc] Contract opportunity

Kit Peters popefelix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 07:59:25 PST 2009

I'd go after this myself, but I'm already booked on a short-term contract.

Here's the description from Power I.T. (the recruiting agency):

Basically creating scripts to help a client pull disparate data into a time
series (as opposed to relational) database and then creating a GUI frontend
for the database so traders can access the information.  This will probably
be a 6-8 wk project with a rate of around 40-45/hr. Telecommuting is
available after the initial requirements gathering is done.

-Database-time series background

-Creation of simple statistics-maybe they have a minor in Stats or some kind
of background-know what Standard deviation is….

-Create scripts to upload CSV and other sources of various formats into
Database

-Creation of webased front end for traders to interact with data. (collect
information on weather and add to the database in perl, mysql, whatever the
front end app)

KP
--
GPG public key fingerpint: 1A12 04B6 0C80 306A B292  14FD 2C7A 1037 F666
46A7