[Kc] March meeting recap

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed Mar 11 05:53:24 PDT 2009

Thanks to those who came out to the meeting last night. We had good
turnout and covered a ton of topics. We even had one completely new
face join us. (Hi, Nels!)

While I spent a few moments talking about how Devel::REPL and
Carp::REPL can be used, we also chatted about some other groups that
may interest our members such as Agile KC and the CCCKC. Then, there
were a bunch of ideas on more ways we can reach out to local perl
programmers and others. I look forward to seeing some of those ideas
expanded.

The second Tuesday in April is April 14, and I'd love to have someone
volunteer to spend a few minutes to casually talk about something
perlish that interests them. Please speak up if you're interested.

Thanks for coming out for a good evening!

-Andy