[Kc] june meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Jun 8 13:14:07 PDT 2009

Hi KC PMers -

Our regularly scheduled June meeting is tomorrow (Tuesday) evening at
7pm at the Barley's in Shawnee.

Jonathan has agreed to talk for a few moments about his experience
getting started with DBIx::Class and Catalyst. There will undoubtedly
be other discussion topics, and you're encouraged to bring your own.

If you are considering coming, you are encouraged (but not required)
to reply so that we can keep an eye out for you and anticipate the
number of chairs to grab. When you show up, we'll probably be in the
back of the bar area at a high top. You can also ask for "Mr. Pearl's
table" at the hostess stand and he or she will direct you to the
table.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening at Barley's!

-Andy