[Kc] grand opening week at the CCC hacker's space

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Feb 24 07:24:37 PST 2009

Hi David -

Thanks for passing along that news. I'm a bit interested in attending,
but I can't really figure out where it's located or how to get there.
The best I have been able to do is figure out that "There is elevator
access as well as a drive in point for your car" ... "in a cave
complex not far away from 31st street in KCMO." I think I've looked at
just about every page on that wiki.

Digging a bit deeper on their blog, it looks like it's at 3101
Mercier. I happen to know about the underground storage places in that
area, and have been in them a few times. They're vast and confusing
enough that I'm not going unless I can figure out better directions or
something. Do you have any more information on how to get there?

If you make it by there, please let us know how it is.

Thanks!
-Andy