[Kc] February Meeting

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 07:49:08 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Ivan Greene <ivantis at ivantis.net> wrote:
> You got to go to frozen perl? I might have gone, but I had a boy scout event on the 7th. How was it?

Being it was my first conference it was pretty awesome. I took the
Mastering Perl class that brian d foy taught on Friday which had a lot
of content very quickly. The actually conference was kind of crazy
moving back between rooms to listen to talks that interested  you.
Most of the slides are available at:
http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2009/wiki?node=Slides

The city was totally awesome! Got to stay in the heart of downtown in
Minneapolis. Didn't get to venture much other than downtown and around
the Alumni Center. The locals/organizers were great too. Got to meet
brian d foy, jrockway.

Members I know attended: Andrew Moore, James Carman, and I

Jonathan