[Kc] August meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Fri Aug 7 16:45:34 PDT 2009

Hi KC PMers -

The August meeting is scheduled for this Tuesday. I'm wondering if
anyone has any interest in getting together.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I won't be able to make it, but
please don't let that stop you. We had a good turnout last week, and
some lively discussion. I'd love to see that momentum build.

I think Jonathan has been working on learning on developing some tests
for a module he's written, so maybe he can share that. I also heard
that David Nicol has been working on taking over the Federal Reserve
with his First National Bank of TipJarim. Maybe he'll evangelize about
that for a bit. Or, perhaps the new offerings from the Barley's
bartender will be too much of a distraction and there will be little
perl discussion.

If anyone is interested in getting together, please speak up. I hope
you guys can come up with a quorum.

The usual time is 7pm on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at Barley's in
Shawnee (Midland and 435). The gang is usually at a few high-tops in
the back until about 8:30 or 9.

-Andy