[Kc] October meeting

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:30:46 PDT 2008

Is there a midland drive exit on 435?  Since I'm working in Gardner,
Shawnee is practically on my way home.

It looks like I'll  go northwest on 435, then take exit 5 for Midland
Dr	, go 0.3 mi, and turn right at Greenwood Blvd, to find  Barley's on
the right.

--
"Experience suggests that we reject Machiavelli, that we do not accept
subservience, whether to princes or presidents, and that we examine