[Kc] [pm_groups] YAPC::NA 2008

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue May 20 08:53:00 PDT 2008

Hi KC PM'ers:

I'm passing along a reminder that the YAPC this year is in Chicago.
That's about as close and easy to get to as any YAPC can be (unless we
host one here). So, I encourage you to go. It's a three day conference
that is put on for perl users by perl users. They take tons of steps
to make sure that it's affordable by all, including charging only $100
for the conference and arranging dorms for people to stay in.

I've been a few times and will be going back. If you have any
questions, feel free to ask me, or to head right to the conference
website: http://yapc.org/America/

-Andy