[Kc] May Meeting

Randall Munden randall.munden at gmail.com
Tue May 6 19:02:30 PDT 2008

I'm mostly through the cat toot.  There were a couple of
inconsistencies in the toot but I worked through them with minimal
head scratching.  I had done some mason in the past (and it worked
really great for what I was trying to accomplish)  and some work with
the mess that is struts, catalyst was rather refreshing.

I like catalyst, probably because it does things in a pearlish way
(and I'm soft and pearlish on the inside...not to be confused with my
outside which is a little soft and pear-shaped).