[Kc] May Meeting

djgoku djgoku at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:59:26 PDT 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Andrew Moore <amoore at mooresystems.com> wrote:

> The May meeting is a week from today.
>
> Are their any topics you'd like to see come up in our rambling
> discussion of all things technical?
>
> If you don't come to meetings because no topics ever interest you,
> speak up!
>
> As a reminder, meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of the month at Barleys on
> Midland at 7pm.

I am planning on attending now that school is coming to a close.
Catalyst maybe? I have been thinking about getting the ebook of
"Catalyst by Jonathan Rockway". Anyone have any comments on this book?
I am not trying to become a pro at using Catalyst, I just have some
projects in mind and I think this is the tool to use for the job.

Jonathan