[Kc] March meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Mar 11 08:44:17 PDT 2008

This is just a reminder that we're having a meeting this evening at
7pm at Barley's in Shawnee on Midland, just East of 435.

I unfortunately learned that something has come up and I won't be able
to make it. I'll make sure Jonathan or someone will check in at the
hostess stand to get our table on the "bandstand" area.

Have a good meeting!

-Andy