[Kc] Kansas City Hack Day

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Mar 6 15:49:33 PST 2008

http://kcdilettante.blogspot.com/search/label/KC%20hack%20day
WHEN: Saturday, 15 March 2008, starting at 10:00, and lasting until
the last geek goes home. :)
WHERE: Nighthawks Coffeehouse, 5815 Johnson Dr, Mission, KS

I'll be there @ 10am.

I hope to meet some KC Perl Mongers.  :)

Omaha, NE
Omaha Perl Mongers: http://omaha.pm.org
Me: http://clab.ist.unomaha.edu/CLAB/index.php/User:Jhannah