[Kc] Solaris Error

Randall Munden randall.munden at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 08:30:14 PST 2008

Or even better -- what a good perl programmer would do is take the
output of df -k [directory] passed via system and hack his/her own
solution.  On a standard solaris 10 install it looks something like
this:

shoggoth:~$ df -k /usr
Filesystem            kbytes    used   avail capacity  Mounted on
/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s3    15128399 4273195 10703921    29%    /usr