[Kc] Would we (KCPM) ever use the Cowtown computer congress space?

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Dec 1 06:28:36 PST 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 5:54 PM, David Nicol <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote:
> Apparently, getting listed as an "affiliate" on their promotional
> materials requires a commitment that we will do something in their
> space when it is available.
>
> So, what would KCPM do with or in a geek-space?  Store all our
> O'Reilly books to review in a shelf?

Hi David -

I could see using their meeting space, especially if we wanted to have
a hackathon or a demo or something. Is that what you had in mind?
You're as qualified as the rest of us to represent kcpm, so feel free
to commit to something if you're interested in organizing an activity
there.

I hung around in #ccckc for a while to try to figure out what they're
up to, but I haven't recently. I'll be interested to see their space
when they get something going!

-Andy