[Kc] a recruiter looking for Perl/Java talent in OP

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Aug 7 13:58:04 PDT 2008

On Aug 7, 2008, at 3:52 PM, Kit Peters wrote:

> I'm not sure I can explain why I hated DST.  Part of it was that it
> was a Java gig, and I didn't get to travel as much as I expected (in
> point of fact, not at all).  I didn't care for the dress code, and
> the Internet filtering.  I also got stuck in a cube next to some
> folks who were on the phone all day - hell for productivity.  And I
> guess these are all really petty reasons, but the fact remains that
> I despised working for DST.

I would, too.  I don't think those are petty reasons at all.

I didn't mean for you to feel like you had to justify hating working
for a bank, but the reasons WHY would be more informative for the
group than just "Banks suck."

I did two months at a hedge fund before I had to leave.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance