[Kc] DBIx::Class or Class::DBI

James Carman developer at peelle.org
Thu Apr 3 13:20:19 PDT 2008

Thanks! You all helped a lot. I think the boss is gonna pick DBIx::Class.

To quote the folks on #perl @ irc.freenode.net:

14:46:25< zostay> can somebody summarize the diff between Classs::DBI andDBIx::Class? i want to make sure i remember correctly before answer aPM list message
14:49:28 < mst> zostay: DBIx::Class obsoletes Class::DBI
14:49:48 < cfedde> DBIx::Class works better.
14:50:03 < zostay> then my memory serves... :)
14:50:27< mst> zostay: DBIx::Class also provides a full compatibilitylayer for Class::DBI, which in 08100 is better tested than Class::DBIand being maintained
                by Scgwern himself
14:51:35 < cfedde> s/cg/ch/

Cheers,
Sterling (aka zostay)