[Kc] empty column_info in Catalyst auto-generated DBIC stuff?

Kit Peters popefelix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:15:59 PDT 2008

So I'm doing this project in Catalyst, per someone on this list's
suggestion.  And so far, I'm impressed.  I dig Catalyst very much.
But.  I auto generated a model using the provided Catalyst tools, and
it autogenerated a schema for me based on my database structure (which
is ice hot, btw).  I'm trying to do some nifty trickery based on the
column_info method of DBIx::Class::ResultSource, but column_info is an
empty hash.  What gives?  Is there something I can do to populate that
hash?

KP

--
GPG public key fingerpint: 1A12 04B6 0C80 306A B292 14FD 2C7A 1037 F666 46A7