[Kc] Any interest in a meeting tonight?

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Sep 11 06:44:42 PDT 2007

The mailing list has been rather slow this month, so I'm not sure if
there's much interest in a meeting tonight. If you are interested,
please holler and I bet we can put together 3 or 4 of us.

I think I have a spare copy of _Perl Best Practices_ that I can
bring. I'll either give it to anyone who's willing to read it and talk
about it in a coming month, or I can scan through it and point out
some of my favorite or the more controversial policies.

Speak up if you would like to get together tonight at Planet Sub at
50th and Main at 7pm.

-Andy