[Kc] Looking for Python Instructor for Workshop in KC

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Thu Oct 25 13:55:20 PDT 2007

Hi Perl gang -

I'm passing this along since I don't know of a cohesive python users
group in town, and I know that there are at least a couple of
Pythoners on the list. I received a request from Eric Foster with
MoDOT who is helping with a symposium here in KC and is looking for a
python instructor. I've attached it below. If you can help him out,
please contact Mr. Foster directly.

Thanks,
-Andy