[Kc] May Perl Mongers meeting tonight

Garrett Goebel ggoebel at goebel.ws
Wed May 9 17:21:37 PDT 2007

I've missed kcpm meetings for a while now.

My wife has taken a job at the CDC in Atlanta, GA. She moved down
back in February with our 2 youngest children while I've stuck around
waiting for school to let out for our 2 older kids. At the beginning
of June I too will be moving to Atlanta.

I was hoping I could make the June meeting, but I don't think it is
going to happen. I will however continue to watch and participate on
the mailing list.

Our irregular meetings over the years have been a lot of fun. I will
miss them. There is something to be said for sharing physical space
and good conversations over a beer with good people who share a
common passion.

cheers,

Garrett