[Kc] user group discount to OSCON

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed May 2 08:32:42 PDT 2007

Howdy -

In case you're thinking of heading to OSCON this year in Portland, you
can use the following discount information available to pm.org groups:

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 07:35:16AM -0700, Marsee Henon wrote:
> Registration is now open for OSCON 2007, Portland, OR --July 23-27
> Use code "os07dsug" when you register, and receive 15% off
> the registration price.
>
> To register for the conference, go to:
> <http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/58/register.html>
>
> --Marsee

This discount comes courtesy of the O'Reilly User Group & Professional
Association Program <http://ug.oreilly.com/>. I'll try to get
kc.pm.org signed up with them so that we can enjoy the other benefits
of the association.

I'm interested in talking to anyone heading to Houston for YAPC or
Portland for OSCON. I'll try to make it to the May 8th meeting.

-Andy