[Kc] job opening in Overland Park

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Thu Jul 5 13:03:42 PDT 2007

Cindy Whitten from Comtek Group emailed me to let me know that there
are still two positions available like the one posted at:
<http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/kc/2007-March/000677.html>

If you're interested in the description below, but in Overland Park
instead of St. Paul, please contact Cindy directly:

> Cindy Whitten
> Senior Technical Recruiter
> COMTEK-Group
> Phone: 972-792-1031
> Toll: 1-866-247-9083
> Fax: 972-644-6602
> cwhitten at comtek-group.com
> http://www.comtek-group.com

Thanks,
-Andy

----- Forwarded message from cwhitten at Comtek-Group.com -----

Do you want to consider joining a strong, stable financial
institution?  There are no cuts going on here on this staff but solid
growth.  Our recent placement there are highly complementary.  If St
Paul, MN is an attractive area to work in, please read on.

Our client is looking for people that want to be long term, permanent
employees.  Though this is a contract to hire position, our client
does not want short term consultants but people who desire full time
employment.  The position requires strong experience with PERL,
HTML/DHTML, SQL and an understanding of linking back-end applications.
XML and C are a big plus.  Client will moving towards Java in the
future so this is a good opportunity to pick up a new skill.  If you
already have Java skills, you are one step ahead.  This individual
will analyze, design, implement and support web-related applications
supporting the company's internet/intranet strategy.

Additional helpful skills: Knowledge of authoring tools and human
interface. Experience with performance aspects of application
development.  Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards,
design tools are all an additional pluses.  Knowledge of web design
principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet
database connectivity could add to the value of candidates.  Should
have a mature attitude and be a self-starter, willing to share
knowledge with the team.

These positions are mainly heavy Perl development with SQL, HTML,
DHTML are the keys.  This C and XML are highly preferred skills to
have.  We are representing two openings to join the development team.