[Kc] Math::GMP install problem

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Thu Jan 11 14:43:35 PST 2007

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 02:45:14PM -0600, Daryl Fallin wrote:
> I am trying to install Net::SSH::Perl and it needs Math::GMP, which
> has been giving me fits.  I have no idea what the problem is and
> hoping that someone else has come across this problem before.

Hi Daryl -

I suspect that you don't have the GMP library installed. Math::GMP is
just a perl interface to it. From the INSTALL document with Math::GMP:

--

To install this package, you will need a version of the GMP library. You can
get it at the homepage of GMP:

    http://www.swox.com/gmp/

--

Or, I bet that your distribution has a way to install it, like apt-get
or rpm or yast or whatever is appropriate for your distribution.

Let us know if that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Good luck!
-Andy